[Users] How can I always show the CC field in message view?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Oct 19 10:43:33 CEST 2016

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 10:35:01 +0200, Martin wrote:
>"Select the HTML part of multipart/alternative messages"

It's disabled here and I also don't use the HTML plugin. Indeed when
selecting a part of a message, the headers hide.

Perhaps an disadvantage of this setting is, that at the beginning I
sometimes thought, that I received empty mails, but actually it were
plain HTML mails.

If you receive an empty mail, take care, it might be a HTML mail.

Regards,
Ralf