[Users] How can I always show the CC field in message view?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Wed Oct 19 09:14:07 CEST 2016

On Wed, 19 Oct 2016 07:48:42 +0100, Dave Howorth wrote:
>The footer I'm talking about is that inserted by the claws mailing
>list! _______________________________________________
>Users mailing list
>Users at lists.claws-mail.org

I guess the reason for this is, that the mailman list footer should be
distinguishable from user's signatures, but highlighted.

Since interleaved posting, aka inline replying in combination with
removing unnecessary text is the most common posting style, manually
removing the footer usually doesn't cause extra work.

Trimming the quotes now and then becomes an issue, if there's a
dispute, but untrimmed quotes most of the times are annoying, so I only
can repeat, removing the footer most of the times doesn't require an
extra ammont of effort.

Regards,
Ralf