[Users] How can I always show the CC field in message view?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Tue Oct 18 13:36:40 CEST 2016

On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:27:29 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Tue, 18 Oct 2016 13:21:23 +0200, Martin wrote:
>>Can someone give advice?
>
>You can edit it, the option is available by the "Configuration" menu:
>
>Configuration > Preferences... > Text Options >
>[x] Display headers in message view > Edit

My apologies,

since I have "Display header pane above message view" disable, I didn't
know that this doesn't affect the pane above the message view. For
testing purpose I enabled it and notice that this doesn't work.

Do you really need the pane above the message view?

What I mentioned does work for the view "in the white area", so why
having duplicated information above it?

Regards,
Ralf