[Users] How can I always show the CC field in message view?

Martin mb0087 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 13:21:23 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I'm using Claws Mail 3.13.2 on Lubuntu 16.04.
When I opened an email today that I had read through my webmail previously,
I noticed that the grey area (see screenshot) does not tell me that there
was a CC recipient.

The white area by default also does not show it and starts right away with
the message body. Only if I click on the [@] icon on the right sidebar
titled "Type: message/rfc822" it shows me From/To/CC/Subject above
the message.

I find it crucial to know that and to whom a email was sent as copy,
but couldn't figure out how to setup claws to always show me the
CC field per default (either in the grey or in the white area)

Can someone give advice?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Martin