[Users] {Solved} GPG, Debian and Claws

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sun Oct 2 19:48:51 CEST 2016

On Sun, 2 Oct 2016 12:29:20 -0400
Charles A Edwards <cae at eslrahc.com> wrote:

Hello Charles,

>I hate the thought of you regressing to v1.4.21  (-;

For me, it' snot really a problem;  I don't really use GnuPG for
anything much other than email signing.

That said, it'd nice to get things working with v2 if at all possible.

>Edit ~.bashrc (or the appropriate file if you are using a different
>shell)
>add the lines:
>GPG_TTY=$(tty)
>export GPG_TTY

Done.  Things working nicely.  Also, notes made in the appropriate
file here since (at some time) when I upgrade my hardware and
re-install Debian, I *will* forget the above.

Thanks again, Charles.

--
 Regards  _
It's only bits of plastic, lines projected on the wall