[Users] Move from folder to folder when read

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Wed Nov 23 19:25:32 CET 2016

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 18:05:02 +0100, Andrej Kacian stated:

>Slightly off-topic:
>How is the 64-bit version working for you? If you're really using the
>3.14.1-2newcairo test release, do you see any graphical slowdowns when
>e.g. selecting (ctrl+a) or unselecting all messages in summaryview?

I am using that version Andrej and I have not noticed any slowdowns. I
thought the problem was basically with Intel video cards. I have an
Nvidia card and everything works fine.

These crashes that you are not able to reproduce might to localized to
a certain BIOS or video card. Perhaps if everyone experiencing the
problem sent you their system specifics, you could isolate it. I would
be perfectly willing to do so if you think it would help.

--
Jerry