[Users] double-clicking on displayed text?

Keith Edmunds kae at midnighthax.com
Thu Nov 17 10:22:47 CET 2016

In your mail dated Thu, 17 Nov 2016 at 09:18:02, you said:

> OK, well at least we have narrowed it down. We're talking about
> handling of quoted text in the msg view only.

Yes. The OP made that pretty clear.

> > Double click on a word, but hold the mouse down on the second
> > click. Now when you drag the mouse, the text is selected one full
> > word at a time. I use this _a lot_.
>
> It works exactly like that for me in Claws.

Yes, me too, except on quoted text in the message view, which is what we're
discussing here. I explained it in more detail because you said, "I don't
even know what you mean here".
--
"Why does God hate me so much? Is it because I don't believe in him?" -
Sidney Morgenbesser