[Users] Display next on delete

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Mon Nov 14 17:56:46 CET 2016

On Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:46:02 +0000
Keith Edmunds <kae at midnighthax.com> wrote:

> In your mail dated Mon, 14 Nov 2016 at 16:32:56, you said:
>
> > git show 75fcc188b633803a6279e278a14a5be1e237c9d3
>
> Thanks. If I read that correctly - which I probably don't - I need to set
> open_selected_on_folder_open if I want the display-next-on-delete
> functionality.

No, that option is for when you want to open selected message when you
enter a folder. For opening selected message in all other scenarios
(mostly using various "Go to ..." options, or after moving or
deleting a message), there is the other option you mentioned before, set
to "Yes".

If that doesn't work, something is wrong.

Regards,
--
Andrej