[Users] GPG error

Reid Vail rsv869 at runbox.com
Wed Nov 9 22:42:56 CET 2016

Hello Claws team -

I'm having trouble sending with GPG encryption. In this specific case I'm just
testing between two accounts I own, and probably don't understand the
process...user error, but could use advice or a pointer to some 1,2,3 kinds
of steps.'

When I select the address to send to I do get the standard advisory
about message parts that won't be encrypted, I then select the key to encrypt with
but then it is followed by this error "Couldn't encrypt the email: Unknown error"

I've run Claws from the command line and do see this message:  "** (claws-mail:4618):
WARNING **: sgpgme_data_release_and_get_mem failed" but don't know what that means.

It's probably user error, but can you advise?

Reid