[Users] Decryption fails since changing key

Christian Lerrahn sc at penpal4u.net
Tue Nov 8 17:08:17 CET 2016

Hi,
I am not sure if this is a CM or a GPG Agent problem. I am also sure I
have solved it before but I can't figure it out any more. So, I have to
start somewhere.

My GPG key expired recently and I generated a new one. Now, I have the
problem that while I can still decrypt all the old emails which were
encrypted with the expired key, all emails which were encrypted with
the new key will just show a "Couldn't decrypt: Decryption failed"
without me ever being asked for a password.

I have played with all the settings I can find but I just can't figure
out why it's always the expired key that's matched instead of the
current one.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,
Christian