[Users] Claws Mail 3.14.1-1 for Windows unleashed

Lutz Andersohn landersohn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 22:04:47 CET 2016

in the 32bit version I also do not get any notification or an event in
my local calendar. Maybe I am doing something wrong in the
configuration?

I cannot get automatic export of my calendar to my webcal to work.
There is nothing in the log file to indicate that it even tried to
export anything.

Happy to send you all my rc files.

--
Lutz