[Users] Claws Mail 3.14.1 unleashed!!

Richard lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net
Mon Nov 7 16:57:20 CET 2016

> Date: Sunday, November 06, 2016 12:27:11 +0000
> From: Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk>
>
> 6th November 2016                                   Claws Mail
> 3.14.1
>
> 		    CLAWS MAIL  RELEASE NOTES
>                     http://www.claws-mail.org
>
> Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
> email client.

On a centos-7.2 system the compile fails in the included gdata
plugin. Dropping that plugin out lets the compile complete, and on
quick/minimal testing, this new release otherwise seems to work fine.

With 3.14.0, the gdata plugin compiled ok and worked. I see that
there were some changes to that plugin between versions, but haven't
otherwise poked into this much.