[Users] Spam choice blanked out

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Nov 5 18:03:22 CET 2016

On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 16:21:28 -0400
John Culleton <John at wexfordpress.com> wrote:

Hello John,

>Ok thanks. I still have a "Spam" entry that is grayed out and
>inoperative. Probably sojmething I copied from another computer is

Mention of copying from one computer to another makes me wonder whether
you've actually got bogofilter installed on this new machine.  A
possibility, perhaps?

Having CM & the bogofilter plugin isn't enough.

>messed up. I hater to just wipe out .claws-mail since I would lose all
>the specs for my current configuration such as account passwords etc.

IKWYM.  You could make a backup of your current config directory and
start adding bits to a new config to see what, if anything, breaks.

--
 Regards  _
You couldn't find your feet, if you were looking for them