[Users] Bogofilter mistake - how to revert

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Sat May 21 18:00:41 CEST 2016

Hi Brad,

On Sat, 21 May 2016 16:40:30 +0100
Brad Rogers <brad at fineby.me.uk> wrote:

> If you delete the spam, rather than send it to a waste (trash) folder
> then yes, I believe it can't be undone.  I would always suggest
> sending spam to a trash folder for that reason.  That way, you can
> select the message and the "Mark as Spam" button in the toolbar (if
> you have it loaded) automatically turns into a "Mark as Ham" button.
> Otherwise, use the Message menu / Mark -> appropriately.

Thanks, just sorted that - but reading the bogofilter man pages etc, it
mentions spamlist.db and hamlist.db - so I was wondering if 'lost'
mails end up there, but these files don't exist on my system after
installing bogofilter for claws to use.

Nick
--
Gosh that takes me back... or is it forward?  That's the trouble with
time travel, you never can tell."