[Users] Actions: move entire thread

nvx . nvx2004 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 11:44:58 CEST 2016

> Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 11:13:37 +0200
> From: colin at colino.net
> To: users at lists.claws-mail.org
> Subject: Re: [Users] Actions: move entire thread
>
> On Tue, 10 May 2016 08:51:09 +0000, "nvx ." <nvx2004 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> What I meant (and probably should have stated in a clearer manner) is
>> that the entire thread would be moved to the specified folder no
>> matter whether the first message in the thread is selected, the last
>> one, some message in the "middle" of the thread, or even multiple
>> messages therein. (As of now, if I do not select all the messages in
>> the thread manually then those not selected will not be moved.)
>
> You can't directly apply actions to whole threads, but there's a
> "Select thread" menu entry in the "Edit" menu, that you can assign a
> shortcut to, making what you want a two keyboard shortcuts operation.

Great, thank you.

Still, I am unable to assign Ctrl + Shift + A (or any other shortcut for that matter) to the respective menu item. I have enabled the shortcut customization in Preferences but every time I place mouse cursor over the menu item and press the key combination the menu simply disappears and the shortcut is not assigned. Any hints as to what might be the cause?

Thanks