[Users] Actions: move entire thread

nvx . nvx2004 at hotmail.com
Tue May 10 10:51:09 CEST 2016

> Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 09:38:30 +0100
> From: claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
> To: users at lists.claws-mail.org
> Subject: Re: [Users] Actions: move entire thread
>
> On Tue, 10 May 2016 07:09:22 +0000
> "nvx ." <nvx2004 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Moving the selected message to a specific folder via a user action
>> can simply be done via "%as{move FOLDER}". Can I do the same thing
>> also for entire threads?
>
> Yes, just select the thread first.

What I meant (and probably should have stated in a clearer manner) is that the entire thread would be moved to the specified folder no matter whether the first message in the thread is selected, the last one, some message in the "middle" of the thread, or even multiple messages therein. (As of now, if I do not select all the messages in the thread manually then those not selected will not be moved.)

Simply said, I am asking for the same behaviour as in Gmail.

>> If so, what operator do I use instead of "%as"?
>
> It's the same:
>
> %as{} - apply filtering actions between {} to selected messages
>
>> Additionally, is there a _complete_ list of the available "%"
>> operators somewhere? I tried to find it but failed -- none of the
>> partial lists I encountered mentioned even the "%as". :(
>
> Go to /Configuration/Actions and click the 'Information' button.
> (This is where "%as" is mentioned.)

Oh, I must be blind. Thanks!