[Users] Red "S" in message Status field

Jeremy claws at smartpoint.co.nz
Thu Mar 31 23:30:52 CEST 2016

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 23:15:35 +0200
Michael Rasmussen <mir at miras.org> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Apr 2016 09:57:14 +1300
> Jeremy <claws at smartpoint.co.nz> wrote:
> > I see these status icons on legitimate email and also some SPAM. It
> > seems random. I've examined the headers of these to try to identify
> > what is being flagged but can't figure it out.
> >
> In the main window choose Help -> Icon Legend
> This displays a list of icons and there mening. To your current
> question your icon means that the email(s) in question is considered
> as spam.

Thanks for that. That is really helpful. OK, so that brings me to my
next question:

Why does Claws think some of these emails are spam ?

I don't have any of the spam or anti-virus plugins enabled.

I can't see anything in the email headers which would indicate SPAM and
most of the messages flagged are legitimate. On what information is
Claws making this assessment ?

Cheers
Jeremy