[Users] Red "S" in message Status field

Jeremy claws at smartpoint.co.nz
Thu Mar 31 22:57:14 CEST 2016

On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 09:04:31 +0100
Paul <claws at thewildbeast.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2016 10:30:54 +1300
> Jeremy <claws at smartpoint.co.nz> wrote:
> > I've just started seeing a white "S" in a red circle alongside some
> > messages in my message list window. Normally this has the
> > read/unread
>
> What icon theme are you using? What does it look like when using the
> default theme? Perhaps a screen shot will help.

Thanks for your responses. I have attached screenshots showing the
instances of this occurring. I'm using the Elementary theme.
I've switched to the default theme and it now displays a black sad face.

Apologies (Albert, Ralf), I missed the word "status." from the end of
the sentence in my original post ie. ...read/unread status.

I see these status icons on legitimate email and also some SPAM. It
seems random. I've examined the headers of these to try to identify
what is being flagged but can't figure it out.

Cheers
Jeremy