[Users] Passwords deleted from account settings.

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat Mar 19 23:30:20 CET 2016

On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 15:08:33 -0400
Charles A Edwards <cae at eslrahc.com> wrote:

Hello Charles,

>when I now check the account settings After the update from 68 to 74
>the passwords had been stripped from all account and the field was now
>empty.

The good news is that if you enter the passwords in the relevant
accounts' settings, they will be remembered across restarts of CM.

Looking at the changed files list for my latest update, there have been
a *lot* of changes regarding passwords.

--
 Regards  _
When I say ugly, I don't mean rough looking, I mean hideous