[Users] Multiple addresses.

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Mar 3 13:15:19 CET 2016

On Thu, 3 Mar 2016 13:02:52 +0100, Michael wrote:
>Realistically, there's no way any auto-configuring would hit the
>desired solution in 100% of the cases. Perhaps not even 90%.

Michael, full ACK, but the OP didn't ask for the perfect auto-reply, the
OP hoped there would be an option to get notified and ask what to do,
assumed a mail has got more than one recipient. I agree with this and in
addition I wish to have the same, if a mail has got an attachment. As
usual this should be defaults, but the windows should provide the usual
"never ever ask me again" check box.

0,02€,
Ralf