[Users] Claws 3.13.2 auto-read all my unread messages

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 11:04:23 CEST 2016

On Sun, 19 Jun 2016 21:19:24 -0400
Steve Litt <slitt at troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I came to my computer, clicked "Get Mail", and after it got the mail
> for my inbox, it started reading the emails one by one, and then
> marking them read. In other words, in the message list, the
> highlight kept going down until it was at the newest message.

The code to do this does not exist in Claws Mail. So it must be
something else.

> By the way, this was 3.13.2 or perhaps its latest predecessor: I'm
> on a rolling release distro so I'm not sure.

It's always easy to tell what version you are using. For
example, /Help/About, or the main window title, or `claws-mail
--version` to name three methods. Anyway, in your case:

What distro is that 'rolling distro' that you use?

with regards

Paul