[Users] adjusting font size displayed by the "fancy" plugin

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Tue Jun 7 01:01:42 CEST 2016

On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 17:15:55 -0500
»Q« <boxcars at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Jun 2016 14:06:53 -0700
> Lyle Bickley <lbickley at bickleywest.com> wrote:
>
> > I have tried unsuccessfully to create several CSS stylesheets to
> > correct the default "fancy" plugin font size of 6 or 8 points. None
> > of my stylesheets had any effect on font size - including one which
> > adjusts the size of font depending on the size of the screen. All
> > were copied from known running sources.
> >
> > Does someone have stylesheets that are known to work with this
> > plugin?
>
> This works for me:
>
> * { font-family : "Dejavu Mono", Monospace; font-size : 13pt }
>
> I've got some other stuff in the css file, but that's the only rule
> that handles font size.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I tried it - and it also failed. So it must be something else I'm doing
wrong.

I put your stylesheet rule into a file named "mstyle" and pointed to it
via the configuration/preferences/plugin/Fancy browse. I
initially just "applied" the change and subsequently restarted claws.
In both cases I still got a super tiny font output from "Fancy"....

Lyle