[Users] filtering: from matchcase limited to <user at domain.tld> only?

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri Jul 29 01:52:13 CEST 2016

Hi Charles (long time),

On Thu, 28 Jul 2016 18:00:08 -0400 Charles A Edwards wrote:

>Are you absolutely that your regexpcase is run "Case insensitive"?

[ ] Case sensitive
[X] Use regexp

Change Case sensitive -- still fails.

>If there is any possibility that it is not, try changing instructables
>to Instructables in the filter and test it again.

Still no joy...

Initial rules (contain "case" = insensitive):

enabled rulename "Instructables" from matchcase "sendgrid.net" & from matchcase "instructables" move "#mh/Mailbox/Instructables"
enabled rulename "Instructables.re" from regexpcase "instructables.*sendgrid.net" move "#mh/Mailbox/Instructables"

Cap'ed -- should not matter with case insensitivity.

I have 117 rules and this is the first failure I haven't been able to
track down...

Tried reversing the order of the matching in the first rule in case order
is important; nope.

Gotta be the most simple & innocuous problem -- usually the case for my
most difficult problems...  :/

Here's the input again (via emacs copy this time):
From: "Instructables" <no-reply at u1924168.wl.sendgrid.net>

Thanks,
Pierre