[Users] Replying to some links in an e-mail opens KMail rather than Claws-Mail

Andrej Kacian andrej at kacian.sk
Wed Jul 20 19:57:43 CEST 2016

On Wed, 20 Jul 2016 11:33:20 -0400
Gil Weber <gilweber at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Note also that in these problematic e-mails if I hover over the person's
> name, right click, and select "Open in Viewer" then Claws-Mail opens.
> But if I hover, right click, and select "Open in Browser" then K-Mail
> opens.

Looks like I can reproduce it - it happens with mailto: links opened
via Fancy. Fancy seems to open the links using xdg-open program, and
that yields following output when run manually in a shell:

kf5.kio.core: "preferred service for x-scheme-handler/mailto" "kmail2"

I have no idea where kf5.kio.core gets that "preferred service" from.
My default mail client is set to claws-mail in System Settings.

Regards,
--
Andrej