[Users] Ignore Thread

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Fri Jul 1 19:37:13 CEST 2016

Hello,

I'm not sure what I should be seeing WRT to "Ignore Thread", so am
asking here.

What I _expected_ to see:

Highlight first message in thread, select "Ignore Thread" and every
message currently in that thread, and any that are received later will
be 'ignored'.  Obviously, if anybody breaks threading or responds to to
a digest post on the same subject, 'ignored' status won't be applied.

What I _actually_ see:

Highlight first message in thread, select "Ignore Thread" and all
messages in CM are marked 'ignored' but *new* messages in the same thread
are not always marked as ignored, so I have to mark them again.  I
should mention that there are messages in these threads I don't receive
because the authors of those messages are deleted at the server
(killfiled) so I never see them - however, threading is not broken as a
result.

--
 Regards  _
I am alone there's nobody there