[Users] Scary composer feature: ""

help123 at dobrynin.us help123 at dobrynin.us
Fri Jan 29 00:31:42 CET 2016

I'm the OP. I did have that problem, too.
The problem you describe happened when
I enlarged the window, then made it small
again, whereas the original issue (where
I could only see the "BCC" field, and the
"TO" I typed in previously was gone)
happened shortly after I started the
program before I did any resizing at all.

Nickolai