[Users] Scary composer feature: disappearing address fields

help123 at dobrynin.us help123 at dobrynin.us
Thu Jan 28 18:28:05 CET 2016

Dear Ralf, Paul, and Pierre,

The vertical scrollbar solves it.  I wish I noticed it
sooner, but it was small.  I was about to start playing
with

$HOME/.claws-mail/dispheaderrc
Configuration for custom display of headers in message view

What must have happened in my case was that the address
area scrolled automatically which made it look like
something had disappeared. And in a way, it *did*.

I would have expected the address fields, regardless of
how many, to remain visible.  If someone would consider
adding that flag, that would be awesome.  I may be new
to ClawsMail, but the ease with which this happened makes
me think that someone else may overlook this scrollbar,
too.  And, indeed, that's what Pierre now confirms.

Anyhow, thanks everyone very much!

Nickolai