[Users] Scary composer feature: disappearing address fields

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 28 17:20:53 CET 2016

On Thu, 28 Jan 2016 16:55:03 +0100, help123 at dobrynin.us wrote:
>I tried to send a message using ClawsMail, so I entered
>something into the "TO:" field in the composer.  I then
>added a "BCC:", and this is when the original "TO:" field
>VANISHED.

I can't reproduce this.

You are aware that you can resize the part of the composer window
containing the To, CC, Bcc etc. fields?

In the middle, above the subject line there are a few dots ".....",
grab them and resize the window selection.

Assumed you wish to keep this section of the window small, than take
care of the scroll bar at the right side.