[Users] Including filter/processing rules

Chris Hirst claws-mail at fy3.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 18:16:31 CET 2016

Hi,

While this works well, it does suffer from a problem in that it only runs at the end of mail collection, rather than at the same time as any 'on demand' filtering (Tools -> Filter all/selected messages ...) does. This, should collection fail for any reason, results in around 20,000 [give or take] messages being dumped into the account delivery folder(s) that have not and will not, be filtered by the perl processor.

So is there some way that the Perl filtering can be triggered from a menu or a toolbar 'button' or something?