[Users] Bug candidate - Trash button has an incorrect name (at least in Spanish translation)

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Sat Jan 9 13:05:11 CET 2016

> The Trash folder is were messages go when using the Trash button, both
> having the same icon makes sense (to me at least). If the name is
> changed to Delete, then what name should the Delete button get. There
> is a Delete button, the icon looks like a shredder. Look in
> Configuration, Preferences under Toolbars.

Hi,
The Trash folder is a location, a directory : it could be called "Recycle bin".
The Delete button is an action : it should be called "Delete" or "Trash".
Hopefully since Claws-Mail is extremely configurable and I modify the names accordingly on mine right after my first mistake :
I clicked on "Delete" button to see the content of the recycle bin, it deleted the first message.

Fyi, I use Spanish configuration both were called "Papelera" (name that means "bin"), now the top button is called "Borrar" (verb that means "delete").
Rgds
KA