[Users] Order of accounts

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Fri Jan 8 10:25:29 CET 2016

On Fri, 8 Jan 2016 10:08:50 +0100, Florian Lindner wrote:
>I'm using 3.13.1.
>
>How can I change the order in which the accounts are displayed in
>folder list?
>
>I assume that it should be Configuration -> Edit Accounts and use up
>and down there. But changing this has no effect on the folder list.

That's whre you can change the order of accounts, but you likely want
to change the order of your mail boxes.

File > Change mailbox order...

Assumed you assigned folders to your accounts and want to change their
order you need to rename them.

Folder order is lexical, so to change this you need to rename the
folder by, e.g. beginn a folder name with a number.