[Users] Layout, margin on the right

Ralf Mardorf info.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 6 12:07:55 CET 2016

On Wed, 6 Jan 2016 10:52:38 +0100, Paul Rolland (ポール・ロラン) wrote:
>Anyway, though I agree that lines longer than 72 chars are not really
>recommended, most MUA are now able to accomodate that smoothly.

I only use two MUAs and both are able to switch between auto wrapping
and no wrapping without issues. One of those MUAs is Claws and I
already explained how to do this here:

http://lists.claws-mail.org/pipermail/users/2016-January/015326.html

Wrapping lines <= 80 chars, most common are 72 chars, is good, however
to quote command line output, scripts and other code, it makes sense to
temporarily disable it within a mail and then to continue with auto
wrapping.

No problem for Claws (and Evolution).