[Users] Layout, margin on the right

KA soldes at gmx.fr
Wed Jan 6 01:51:08 CET 2016

Hi All, Hi Brad,

>there was absolutely no need to send a 32k graphic
The issue here is that my interface is in Spanish and I didn't feel confortable in translating the 5 lines into English.
The last one would be translated incorrectly by myself as "Auto-blooding" :o)
But you are correct I should have said here that "I checked the 4 boxes and set the last param to 1024" to save you time opening the file. Sorry for this.

>Many will gracefully wrap, I'm sure, but don't bank on it.
Ok I will take time testing more possibilities.

Thanks All