[Users] Including filter/processing rules

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Feb 24 13:23:34 CET 2016

On Wed, 24 Feb 2016 11:58:37 +0000
Chris Hirst <claws-mail at fy3.co.uk> wrote:

> Your help would be appreciated with MY debugging of YOUR
> application. Because at this moment it seems to be YOUR problem
> with the implementation of this particular plugin in claws-mail.

The PROBLEM is ALL yours.

I tested the perl plugin with your rule, and read the documentation
because I'd never used this plugin previously. I also USED the LOG
output to help ME.

(matchcase(subject 'APR Card Search') && (mark_as_read));

will fail because, according to the documentation it is wrong.

It SHOULD be:

mark_as_read if matchcase(subject,'APR Card Search');

HTH

with REgarDS

Paul