[Users] Keyboard bindings

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Mon Feb 15 17:22:28 CET 2016

On Mon, 15 Feb 2016 17:12:23 +0100 Andrej Kacian wrote:

>> I have set "forwarding" to "forward as attachment"; however, using the
>> keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Alt+f forwards the message in line. That is not
>> what I want. I don't use in line forwarding and would really like a way
>> to set a keyboard binding that would allow me to set it to "forward as
>> attachment". Is that possible?
>
>http://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Interface#How_can_I_change_the_key-bindings_.28hot-keys.29_in_Claws_Mail.3F
>
>You probably want to set Ctrl+Alt+f to "Forward as attachment" in main
>window's Message menu.

Two ways to do the same thing; but conflicting...

Maybe setting "forward as attachment" pref should:
- hide Message->Forward
- move Ctrl+Alt+F to Message->Forward as attachment
and restore these on unset...

IOW, prefs should alter UI to match when appropriate; rather than have a
pref that conflicts with UI...

:)