[Users] Calendar

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Feb 14 12:11:20 CET 2016

I am using Claws Mail version 3.13.2 on a Windows 10 Pro /64 machine.
When trying to configure the calendar,I receive a pop-up error message
that states:

ERROR

Could not retrieve the Webcal URL:
https://sharing.calendar.live.com/calendar/private/26d0[...]:

Peer certificate cannot be authenticated with given CA certificates.

This error occurs whether I use an "https" or "webcals" prefix. The
only other difference is that the "https" file is "index.html" and the
"webcal" is "calendar.ics". The error message always states "https"
whether it is an "https" or "webcal" link. That doesn't seem right.

These are links to "outlook.com" calendars. What am I doing wrong?

--
Jerry