[Users] nbox Message ordering, preview pane and attachment viewing

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 23:27:43 CET 2016

On Fri, 30 Dec 2016 09:43:08 +1300
kangaroo <kieakl at ihug.co.nz> wrote:

> When composing a message, I add a pdf attachment and then want to
> view that attachment before sending the mail. How can I view the
> attachment? I can only view the attachment after the mail is sent,
> not during the composition stage.

I haven't found a simple way
You can check the attachment by choosing the "Attachments" tab, right
clicking on the properties and then copying the "path" for the
attachment.
In Linux I feed that into something that will choose a pdf
reader for me (I could use CLI and go xpdf "path_to_the_pdf").
Windows - I don't know how you do that.

Liz