[Users] nbox Message ordering, preview pane and attachment viewing

kangaroo kieakl at ihug.co.nz
Thu Dec 29 21:43:08 CET 2016

Hi, I'm using the win 64bit release and have a couple of questions,
I'm new to claw mail so don't know if the first 2 of these questions are
bugs or standard behaviour.
When you move thru messages in the inbox by using the up / down
arrows, the message info does not appear in the preview pane. Is this
normal behaviour? You can only get the message contents to appear in
the preview pane by clicking on a mail.
When composing a message, I add a pdf attachment and then want to
view that attachment before sending the mail. How can I view the
attachment? I can only view the attachment after the mail is sent, not
during the composition stage.
How do you turn off received message (inbox) ordering?
I want new messages received into the inbox to be ordered by date and
time only, not to be ordered by the subject line or any other thread
options. At the moment when I receive a reply to a message from a while
ago, the reply gets sorted into that message thread whereas I just want
it ordered as the last message received today.

Thanks.