[Users] Claws crash and move/delete email

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 16:23:15 CET 2016

Had a computer lockup this weekend. Now when I attempt to delete or
permission to perform such a move. I think this has been asked in the
past, but the online archives to no allow an efficient way to search

please see attached pic, if it makes it through the list server

Thank you

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com> - kg6anx

        Ben Franklin - 1759