[Users] Not downloading from Gmail

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Fri Dec 9 04:51:02 CET 2016

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 19:16:10 -0800 John Jason Jordan wrote:

>Any more ideas?

I'm on 3.14.1; there have been significant changes since 3.11.1  You might
check the list archives to see how to get your system up to date, or wait
for someone to help with that.

Keep googling...  I recall seeing something about "Account A blocking
Account B" but didn't read it.   I have several gmail accounts (all POP)
and have never had this problem.  I would double check all the basics:
 server: pop.gmail.com
 port 995
 secure authentication (APOP) = off
 use SSL/TLS
 userid/password
 etc

Typos happen[1]; check them one character at a time...

Not sure if the bottom of the attached screen shot looks like this in 3.11.1

[1] the simplest, dumbest mistakes are usually the most difficult to track down.