[Users] Random delays... (bis)

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Thu Dec 8 17:15:03 CET 2016

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:02:20 +0000, Paul wrote:
>On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 16:58:11 +0100 Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>
>> has got no usable search features. They are simply to
>> weak
>
>Slight overstatement there, I think :)

The context is my work-flow and the amount of mails and searches with
search terms I'm used to. In this regards, apart from tablet PC MUAs,
Claws is the weakest MUA I ever tested. Evolution is much better, but
still not the best. YMMV! You might know the syntax for searches much
better, they are perhaps completely different to Internet search
engines, while other MUAs work good when using a syntax, that works with
Google and similar, too.

In regards to speed, there seemingly is just an issue for a minority
of users, since there were not much complains. However, I'm one of the
users who suffer from a slow performance. You need to take this into
account.

Regards,
Ralf