[Users] is there a function to annotate emails?

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Aug 30 01:12:24 CEST 2016

On Tue, 30 Aug 2016 00:22:42 +0200
Michael <codejodler at gmx.ch> wrote:

>Mike,
>
>> Adding this type of functionality moves programs towards the all
>> things for all users at all times model.
>
>Yes, and apparently you are KISS here. But after so many years using
>mail and messengers, i finally started to think, that's perhaps what a
>communication tool nowadays should be: A general communication tool,
>including anything you might wish for ...

All to often people will sent long text messages when an email is
called for, or start a long conversation that would be better served by
a phone call rather than an asynchronous medium such as text, or a
quick phone call just saying, "Can't talk now, but..." rather than
anything else, or ...

I like the philosophy of do one thing well then pass it on to the next
step. However, this is close to just adding a plugin you want and leave
off the bloat-ware (defined as anything I don't want.)

>It's totally fine and for the best, if claws is not it; but then,
>plugins are the solution. Luckily, claws gots them :D

Mike
--
"Some people speak as if we were not justified in rejecting a
theological doctrine unless we can prove it false. But the burden of