[Users] New compile: libwebkit not found

Michael A. Yetto myetto1 at nycap.rr.com
Sat Aug 20 23:26:43 CEST 2016

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 23:03:17 +0200
Andrej Kacian <andrej at kacian.sk> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 16:51:08 -0400
>"Michael A. Yetto" <myetto1 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Executing 'locate webkit | grep "webkit-1\.0"' returns:
>>  /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/pkgconfig/webkit-1.0.pc
>
>What does command
>
>   pkg-config --exists --print-errors "webkit-1.0 >= 1.1.14"
>
>say when you run it in a terminal?

Nothing is returned from this command, but it I raise the right side of
the condition enough I get the following.

Requested 'webkit-1.0 >= 3' but version of WebKit is 2.4.11

Mike Yetto
--
"Science should always be impartial in its application and it is vital
for administrators to affirm they believe in the scientific process and