[Users] letsencrypt renew

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Sat Aug 20 19:14:37 CEST 2016

On Sat, 20 Aug 2016 13:31:38 +0200
Andreas Meyer <anmeyer at mailbox.org> wrote:

>I think users would be confused when they have to accept a new
>certificate every two months. Maybe they ask themselves what kind
>of provider this is, changing the certificate so often ;)

Google sets its gmail certificate for 84 days and people do not seem
to notice or complain:

		SSL Server Certificate

Issued To

Common Name (CN)		accounts.google.com
Organization (O)			Google Inc
Organizational Unit (OU)	<Not Part Of Certificate>
Serial Number			7C:A6:02:5B:11:5B:3E:E1

Issued By

Common Name (CN)		Google Internet Authority G2
Organization (O)			Google Inc
Organizational Unit (OU)	<Not Part Of Certificate>

Validity Period

Issued On		Wednesday, August 10, 2016 at 11:32:25 AM
Expires On		Wednesday, November 2, 2016 at 11:13:00 AM

--
sknahT

vyS