[Users] unable to change keyboard shortcut and limited message download

M Sulchan Darmawan bleketux at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 07:43:39 CEST 2016

Hi all,

I've decided to clean compile claws-mail on clean ubuntu OS.
But, as subject, I have the following problems:

1. Unable to change keyboard shortcut.
   I have already checked the "Enable customisable keyboard shortcut"
   on Configuration - Preferences - Miscellaneous. But when I hover on
   the menu and press keyboard combination, it doesn't work. The
   shortcut didn't change.

2. Limited message download.
   When downloading on pop3 mail, it is limited to 5 days email on
   every checked email. Is it by default? How can I download all email
   at once?

Please enlighten me.

Thanks.
Sulchan