[Users] SPAM-LOW: Re: deleting message does not advance anymore

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Thu Aug 11 23:40:36 CEST 2016

Ahoj,

Dňa Thu, 11 Aug 2016 17:14:43 -0400 Charles A Edwards <cae at eslrahc.com>
napísal:

> If 'Configuration/Preferences/Execute immediately on delete move' can
> be found and used
> I have no doubt users could easily find and use
> 'Configuration/Preferences/Select next on delete move' if it were
> present.

I read a lot about this change in CM 3.13, then i skip 3.13 at all,
because i afraid, that this change will annoy me. Now i updated to
3.14 (mostly due i read, that this change is more configurable now), to
see what will change and i see nothing = no change in my workflow.
After i delete message, the cursor goes to message, as in old CM.

Then why as many messages about this? It seems, that some users think,
that only their approach is right? From my understanding of the
problem, the old behavior was bad, because it was inconsistent in some
circumstances... If you don't like this change, simple compile old CM
and stay on it (as i have done for more software).

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk