[Users] Claws Mail 3.14.0-1 for Windows unleashed!!
andrej at kacian.sk
Sun Aug 7 15:17:53 CEST 2016
7th August 2016 Claws Mail 3.14.0
CLAWS MAIL FOR WINDOWS RELEASE NOTES
Claws Mail is a GTK+ based, user-friendly, lightweight, and fast
See http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php for full information regarding
changes since the previous release.
Changes specific to Windows are:
* Enabled SASL authentication support for IMAP connections, making
more authentication types possible.
* Claws Mail now uses Windows native file and folder selection
dialogs, instead of limited GTK+ dialogs.
* Manual PGP key import now works. (bug #3624)
* Exporting a newly-created public PGP key to a keyserver now works.
* Fixed display of PGP signatures for messages signed with PGP/MIME.
* Fixed occasional hangs when working with GnuPG.
* Command line option --select now works correctly when selecting
folders, as well as individual messages.
* Fixed bsfilter plugin not being able to run the bsfilter program
Note that PGP export and import features mentioned above only work
if your GnuPG installation has correctly configured and accessible
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 801 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Users