[Users] sometimes claws forget the read-status of messages

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Mon Aug 1 12:42:51 CEST 2016

Hi

On 2016-08-01 08:08 "H.Merijn Brand" <h.m.brand at xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Right click on Mailbox in left pane and choose "Rebuild Folder Tree"

I will check that in the next days.

And when it doesn't work I'll try to delete all .claws_cache
and .claws_mark files as Andrej mentioned.

> The same happens to me once in a while when running CM over a ssh with
> X11 forwarding that is unreliable and times out.

This sounds like a bug. Is it reported somewhere?

I didn't reported my situation because it is a very exotic use case
("same" claws on two machines). So I have to deal with it myself and I
don't earn support here. ;)