[Users] Insert browser URL link into open 'compose' mail -- the "smartphone chat" way

Michael codejodler at gmx.ch
Mon Apr 25 01:03:41 CEST 2016

Andrej,

Although it looks the contratry, i'm actually trying to save some piece of old culture here. But maybe its hopeless. I believe that email in itself is a concept that will be gone rather soon, within a decade, replaced my modern messengers and interactive internet browsers. Keyboards are already today an outdated concept. There will be speech recognition, and touchscreens, meaning that different user interfaces will be necessary even for the linux desktop.

> And when they grow up, they might just come up with a better way and
> implement it in some future mail client, showing us old farts how it
> should be done. :)

Well, there is Tocomail ...  XP