[Users] Is there a way to read the password on an email account?

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Apr 22 04:31:27 CEST 2016

I have several email accounts. Some of them work
with my internet provider but some don't. Is
there a way to read the email password on an
account that works? Otherwise I have to change
the password online and then edit all my
email accounts which is a chore (I use Xfinity).

My online mailboxes with wexfordpress.com are
easy to change but my host,doteasy does not
shandle outgoing mail with attachments. So my
workaroind is to use my doteasy addresses for
incoming but comcast.net for ougoing.

I use Slaxckware linuix 14.1 and know my way
around on the command line. I use Claws-Mail
version 3.13.2

John Culleton